Organic Kukicha - Yama no Hinata, 80g
A splendid mountain Tea consisting primarily of sorted-out stem and twig material from the second harvest. This is a prime example of the benefits from brewing with the stems, as they soften the water and produce a heavenly sweetness that makes it slightly addictive. On the palate expect a juicy mouthfeel with notes of green melon, lychee, cabbage and sweet citrus. While Umami and seaweed sensations create a solid backdrop for this full body green tea.
This wonderful Yamacha can fit seamlessly into a daily rotation being very easy to brew, with warm or cold water.
Brewing suggestion: 4g 70ml for 45 seconds at 80 degrees celcius. This is a tea that can easily give 3 infusions with slightly hotter water.
- Volume: 80g
- Green Tea type: Kukicha (shaded Sencha)
- Steaming: Chumushi (medium steaming)
- Leaf Cultivar: Saemidori, Asatsuyu, Yabukita
- Certified Organic production
- Terroir: Makizono town, Kirishima City, Kagoshima Pref.
- Altitude: 450m